Friday, January 29, 2010

How to Lose 10 Pounds in 1 Month

Okay. That's what I need to do. I need to wear a bathing suit in one month and I've let myself go this winter. I've walked everyday this week and tried not to eat too much junk so I think I'm off to a good start. I forgot to weigh myself before I started but I usually just go by how my clothes fit (and how squishy my stomach looks). I hate dieting!! That's why I will not do it. I just try to be sensible about eating and try to move. Ugh! Thank goodness stores carry bathing suits and cover ups this early in the year, I may invest in a sarong. My sister said hula hooping is good for whittling your waist so I may have to get one since that's my problem area. Maybe I'll get on the wii and check my weight so I can post my actual #'s, if I'm that lucky.
New signature photo Clarissa_zpsbvf3pcj7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment