Tuesday, May 18, 2010

...and justice prevails!

Oh my. What a year! So the people have finally spoken and stood up for what they believed in. NEW LEADERSHIP! You cannot be the "leader" of a group of capable parents volunteering THEIR time and effort and treat them like a bunch of second-rate citizens. Certain organizations cannot prosper by having a dictator hogging every chance a parent can get to make a positive difference on the lives of their children. This is why it is so important to let those parents be involved in every activity they choose to help with. This point was clearly made when all of the hyenas chose a new group of leaders. Dunno was axed. Catty was silenced. Downer was not a factor. Gumpy slid by with the slimmest of victory margins and I survived. A year of immature, rude, hateful, backstabbing, high schoolish behavior now behind me. I would be lying if I said that I was not happy, even ecstatic that I was no longer going to have to put up with that whole mess of characters. Moral of the story? Remember that what you dish out will come back around. Oh and don't forget to get your rabies shot so YOU do not become one of them.
New signature photo Clarissa_zpsbvf3pcj7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment