Friday, June 7, 2013

Finally, a Tutorial That Really Taught Me How To Add a Pin It Button To My Blog

Recently I've been looking at my blog going, "What can I change?" and one of the things I was most unhappy with was the fact that I didn't have a 'Pin it' button.  I can't even tell you how many hours I spent reading different "easy" tutorials only to throw my hands up in the air and give up, but that all changed today.  I finally found a tutorial that was even easy enough for me to understand and I consider myself somewhat tech savvy.  The blog is called Code it Pretty and you can find it here, http://www.codeitpretty.com.  Such a wealth of information for all types of bloggers and anyone else who works with web design.  This woman is amazing! I'll admit that I had to read the directions a few times and had to try and retry things more than once (or maybe even three or four times, lol) while in the bowels of my blog's HTML screen.  I'm happy to say that my perseverance paid off and I finally got my button!  Unfortunately it's only linked to any pictures on my blog but at least it brings readers or pinners here.  Yay!  Check out Marie's blog to see if she can help you add anything special to your blog!
New signature photo Clarissa_zpsbvf3pcj7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment