Thursday, January 29, 2015

Crazy Cats


I've got the craziest cats.  The other morning I woke up and went into my bathroom as I normally do. While I was in there I heard a thumping sound on the other side of the wall (the laundry room).  As I walked through the house trying to locate the source of the thumping I saw something laying in the middle of the kitchen floor.  I flipped on the light and it was a ... potato.


They tried, unsuccessfully, to get into the oranges the night before so my hubby put those in the fridge but left the bag of potatoes on the laundry room floor and I busted two cats at the bag.  Not only did they chew through the plastic but they chewed and scratched at the potatoes, too.


And apparently they played kickball with some.  A couple days later when I was cleaning behind the bird cage stand I felt something weird.  Yep, it was a potato.


New signature photo Clarissa_zpsbvf3pcj7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment