Monday, April 20, 2015

Love What You Do and Do What You Love!

It's time for me to climb up onto my rooftop to yell about how much I love my job!  That's actually a lie.  I mean, calling what I do a job.  So let's start from the beginning.  It's time for me to climb up onto my rooftop to yell about how much I love sharing Thirty-One Gifts with everyone!  Yes, that's more like it.  I love this company!  I constantly repeat this statement and probably sound like a broken record but I can't help it.  I have nothing bad to say about a company who respects and cares about their Consultants the way Thirty-One does.


   
I have been with Thirty-One for 3 1/2 years and have received a ton of free stuff in that time, plus they periodically offer opportunities for Consultants to purchase discounted kits or take advantage of reduced priced pre-sales.  Thirty-One is always looking out for their Consultant's best interests and they want to help get product into our hands so that we can in turn get that product into our Customer's hands.  The products we receive are usually ones that will be on special in the coming months which helps keep costs for supplies down.  I've never worked for a direct sales company who's done so much to help their front line seller's succeed.



I love working my business.  I enjoy doing in home party demonstrations.  The product is something I'm so passionate about it all comes very naturally to me.  Do I have parties falling into my lap?  No but I have had that happen, I'm constantly brainstorming for ways to expand my business and customer base.  And what's really cool is that there is a ton of training and information provided to us to help us out when we find ourselves in a rut. I'm so glad I took the plunge and signed up when I did. How many people can say the love what they do, and really mean it?
New signature photo Clarissa_zpsbvf3pcj7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment