Thursday, November 17, 2016

New Beauty Favorites!

I've got some new favorites to share with you today.  I love, love, love to paint my fingernails and my girls' nails when they let me and one of my favorite products to use is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat.  Seriously, I can do my nails and go to bed and never wake up with those dreaded sheet marks!  And on top of that, it really gives a beautiful shine to any manicure.  It is a definite must-have!!
bottle of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

My next item is Got 2 B Glued Styling Spiking Glue.  Now, I don't spike my hair but I do need some serious help in the volume department and this product works as advertised.  I straighten my hair then put a dab on my fingers and rub them together, then I lift at the crown and back-comb with the glue using my fingers.  I look like a porcupine until I smooth everything down but it gives my crown a hold that I can't get with other pomades or gels.  Be careful not to use too much or you run the risk of looking greasy and crunchy or just plain old yucky so start small and experiment.  
Tube of Got 2 B Glued
My third favorite product for you today is Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D Lip Gloss.  I have like 5 of these babies, two of just one color.  My favorite go to shade is "All Day Seduction" which goes with pretty much everything.  The thing I love about these glosses is that they stay on for a couple of hours which for a gloss is par for the course but they look fine even as they are wearing off.  You don't get that dreaded ring-around-the-lips look like you do with some lipsticks.  They wear off naturally but I find that I still have to physically remove it after a couple of hours.  I would not consider them opaque but semi-sheer.  They come in a wide variety of colors and they're pretty darn cheap, too!  
Let me know if you try any of these favorites and look for more in the future!

New signature photo Clarissa_zpsbvf3pcj7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment